Sailfish Wide Brim
These beige wide brim hats are made from a durable cotton with classic stitching - a nostalgic nod back to those childhood summers spent by the beach.
BEFORE YOU ORDER: Please measure your head size before placing an order. Our standard size fits most heads (up to 58cm), while the large size is made for extra big heads (59cm plus).
The Sailfish (Istiophorus) is the fastest fish in the sea and we're stoked to have it on our wide brim lids. Perfect for windy days, these adjustable broad brimmed lids feature a stitched fish outline on a vintage-inspired hat - a popular favourite for those who love long days in the sun.
- Unisex cotton wide brim hat
- Stitched eyelets for breathability
- Hidden adjustable tie
- Pallion Point exclusive design
- Leather chinstrap adjuster
- Available in two sizes (standard & large)
Our wide brim lids are available in two sizes:
- Standard: up to 58cm (fits most)
- Large: 59cm plus (fits extra big heads)
Note: Both sizes come with a hidden adjustable tie inside the headband, so you can find your perfect fit.
All orders are shipped from Brisbane within one business day. Once your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your delivery.
Enjoy flat rate shipping of $6 Australia-wide. Express postage $12.
Australia Post recommends you allow 1-3 business days for express parcels to arrive (2-5 for regional areas) and 7-14 days for standard post.
Free shipping when you spend over $130 AUD on your order.
Standard postage $12 AUD
Express postage $20 AUD
Australia Post recommends you allow 5-8 business days for express parcels to arrive and 8-14 days for standard post.
REST OF THE WORLD
Free standard shipping when you spend over $100 AUD on your order.
All orders below $100 AUD will incur a shipping fee of $20 AUD - we're sorry, but its expensive to ship from down under.
Please refer to the Australia Post website for estimated delivery times to your country.
We have a 14-day returns policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, with tags still on, unworn and unused.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we'll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please note: we do not cover the additional shipping cost of an exchange/return.
Damages and issues
Please contact us immediately if the item you receive is defective, damaged or not the item you ordered, so that we can evaluate and remedy the issue.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to request a return for the item you received (see return instructions above), and once the return is accepted, make a new purchase with your store credit.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded your original payment amount. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.
Fish lids are made of pre-washed soft cotton and are pretty resilient little noggin' toppers. By following these simple care tips, your lids should survive your salty adventures for years to come.
- Rinse your lids with fresh water after every ocean outing to keep them soft and avoid the clasp corroding. Hand-washing in cold water works best.
- If they're looking worse for wear (we're talking sweat marks, dirt or salt stains) a gentle hand-wash with light detergent or mild soap should get them looking fresh again. Use cold water and avoid excess rubbing - gently does it.
- Never put your fish lid in the dryer, or you'll end up with a mini-me cap. Always air dry in the shade after washing.
- In warm or tropical climates, keep your lid hung up or stored in a dry, shaded place. Keeping it in the sun (eg. on the dash of your car) can cause your lid to fade fast.
Please note that if you expose your lid to salt water, the hardware (metal bits) will start to corrode if you don't rinse them in fresh water. While we will always replace faulty product, we won't be replacing lids that haven't been loved... rinse your lids, kids.